مع تحيات ادارة و منتديات الشموع

منتدى الشموع
عزيزي الزائر عزيزتي الزائرة ينبغي عليك الدخول

و ان لم تكن مشترك في شبكتنا يسرنا ان تنضم الينا

منتدى الشموع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الشموع

اهلا بك يا زائر في منتدى الشموع >

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» إليكم اللعبة الرائعة جدا IGI 2 بحجم 180 ميجا فقط
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 25, 2012 2:12 am من طرف TheOther

» لعبة ازاى تخنق جارك 3 بروابط مباشرة سريعة(جار من الجحيم)(neighbours from hell 3)
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 14, 2012 5:17 pm من طرف kamal_fthy

» لعبة المغامرات والمعارك Warefare كاملة بحجم 840 ميجا
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 22, 2012 11:43 pm من طرف TheOther

» تحميل اللعبة الممتعة .. إزاي تخنق مديرك 2011
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 22, 2012 5:32 pm من طرف maged

» اللعبة الأسطورية الرائعة Overlord كاملة
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 18, 2012 3:53 am من طرف TheOther

» لعبة مغامرات السيارات Knight Rider 2 بحجم 550 ميجا
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 16, 2012 6:38 pm من طرف TheOther

» عضوة جديدة
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 14, 2011 12:00 pm من طرف الشموعة مضيء

» اعرف بنفسي
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 14, 2011 11:57 am من طرف الشموعة مضيء

» اللعبة الشيقة غزو الدجاج Crazy Chicken Invasion للتحميل
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 13, 2011 4:07 pm من طرف TheOther

» اللعبة الرائعة Toy story 3 على أكثر من سيرفر
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 12, 2011 6:18 pm من طرف TheOther

» لعبة GTA San Andreas بمساحة 600 ميجا فقط
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 26, 2011 12:29 am من طرف TheOther

» تحميل اللعبة الرائعة 7 Wonders II بحجم 16 ميجا فقط
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 20, 2011 8:25 pm من طرف TheOther

» لعبة Angry Birds بإصدار جديد 2012
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 17, 2011 3:56 pm من طرف TheOther

» لعبة السباقات والسرعة الرائعة Scar Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo كاملة بحجم خيالي
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 05, 2011 4:53 pm من طرف TheOther

» أقوى العاب التسلية والتشويق Over the Hedge
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 29, 2011 5:53 pm من طرف TheOther

» المعشوقة بيس 2012 Pes كاملة بالكراك بحجم 6.8 جيجا وبروابط صاروخيه تدعم الأستكمال
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 27, 2011 7:58 pm من طرف TheOther

» الإصدار الأخير من مشغل ومسرع الألعاب DirectX 12 حصرييييييي
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 22, 2011 12:07 pm من طرف shoeib2007

» تحميل فيلم Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2009 DvDRip XviD مدبلج
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 22, 2011 9:49 am من طرف TheOther

» أفلام تيمون و بومبا الثلاثة مدبلجة و أكثر من سيرفر
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 20, 2011 7:30 am من طرف TheOther

» ( حصريا ) مجموعة دورات تصميم موقع احترافى Pro template design course
ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 20, 2011 4:09 am من طرف khaled emad

الإبحار
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
amina
ahmed shawqi I_vote_rcapahmed shawqi I_voting_barahmed shawqi I_vote_lcap 
kholod
marwa_ch
mimi
kadero_a
YOUSEF HERO
سامية
ايمي
M.M.R.ABOZAHRA
سفير الغرام

ahmed shawqi

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
amina
المديرة العامة
المديرة العامة
amina

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 1216
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/09/2007

ahmed shawqi Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ahmed shawqi   ahmed shawqi Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 18, 2008 12:42 pm

Ahmed Shawqi
Ahmed Shawqi (1868 - 1932); Has black hair and eyes and skin brown Sodotan length 1.75 m, weight 80 kg; Egyptian poet and dramatist who pioneered the modern Arabic literary movement, most notably introducing the genre of poetic epics to the Arabic literary tradition. Shawqi also produced distinctive poetry that is widely considered to be the most prominent of the 20th century Arabic literary movement.
Life
Monument to Shawqi in Villa Borghese, Rome
Raised in a privileged setting, his family was prominent and well-connected with the court of the Khedive of Egypt. Upon graduating from high school, he attended law school, obtaining a degree in translation. Shawqi was then offered a job in the court of the Khedive Abbas II, which he immediately accepted.
After a year working in the court of the Khedive, Shawqi was sent to continue his studies in Law at the Universities of Montpellier and Paris for three years. While in France, he was heavily influenced by the works of French playwrights, most notably Molière and Racine.
He returned to Egypt in 1894, and remained a prominent member of Arab literary culture until the British forced him into exile in southern Spain, Andalusia, in 1914. Shawqi remained there until 1920, when he returned to Egypt. In 1927 he was crowned by his peers Amir al- Sho’araa’ (literally: the Prince of Poets) in recognition of his considerable contributions to the literary field.
Works
Shawqi’s work can be categorized into three main periods during his career:
• The first coincides with the period during which he occupied a position at the court of the Khedive, consisting of eulogies to the Khedive: praising him or supporting his policy.
• The second comprised the period of his exile in Spain. During this period, his feeling of nostalgia and sense of alienation directed his poetic talent to patriotic poems on Egypt as well as the Arab world.
• The third stage occurred after his return from exile: during that period he became preoccupied with the glorious history of Ancient Egypt and Islam. This was the period during which he wrote his religious poems, in praise of the Prophet Muhammad. The maturation of his poetic style was also reflected in his plays, the most notable of which were published during this period.
Plays
Shawqi was the first in Arabic literature to write poetic plays. He wrote five tragedies:
• Majnun Laila (literally "The Madman of Layla"), his first play.
• The Death of Cleopatra, his most famous play.
• 'Antara
• Ali bek al-Kabeer
• Qambeez
and two comedies:
• As-Set Huda (literally: Madam Huda)
• Al-Bakhila (literally: the Miser)
in addition to a prose play: the Princess of Andalusia.
Poetry
• The States of Arabs and the Great Men of Islam. Ash-Shawqiyyat, his selected works, in four volumes, including Nahj al-Burda, a tribute to the Prophet Muhammed
• A long poem about the History of Islam, named
Prose
Shawqi wrote several ill-written novels. A few survived. He also wrote chapters of prose, as he called them, about several and unrelated subjects, and collected them under the title: the Markets of Gold.

Ahmed Shawqi (1868 - 1932); Has black hair and eyes and skin brown Sodotan length 1.75 m, weight 80 kg; Egyptian poet and dramatist who pioneered the modern Arabic literary movement, most notably introducing the genre of poetic epics to the Arabic literary tradition. Shawqi also produced distinctive poetry that is widely considered to be the most prominent of the 20th century Arabic literary movement.
Life
Monument to Shawqi in Villa Borghese, Rome
Raised in a privileged setting, his family was prominent and well-connected with the court of the Khedive of Egypt. Upon graduating from high school, he attended law school, obtaining a degree in translation. Shawqi was then offered a job in the court of the Khedive Abbas II, which he immediately accepted.
After a year working in the court of the Khedive, Shawqi was sent to continue his studies in Law at the Universities of Montpellier and Paris for three years. While in France, he was heavily influenced by the works of French playwrights, most notably Molière and Racine.
He returned to Egypt in 1894, and remained a prominent member of Arab literary culture until the British forced him into exile in southern Spain, Andalusia, in 1914. Shawqi remained there until 1920, when he returned to Egypt. In 1927 he was crowned by his peers Amir al- Sho’araa’ (literally: the Prince of Poets) in recognition of his considerable contributions to the literary field.
Works
Shawqi’s work can be categorized into three main periods during his career:
• The first coincides with the period during which he occupied a position at the court of the Khedive, consisting of eulogies to the Khedive: praising him or supporting his policy.
• The second comprised the period of his exile in Spain. During this period, his feeling of nostalgia and sense of alienation directed his poetic talent to patriotic poems on Egypt as well as the Arab world.
• The third stage occurred after his return from exile: during that period he became preoccupied with the glorious history of Ancient Egypt and Islam. This was the period during which he wrote his religious poems, in praise of the Prophet Muhammad. The maturation of his poetic style was also reflected in his plays, the most notable of which were published during this period.
Plays
Shawqi was the first in Arabic literature to write poetic plays. He wrote five tragedies:
• Majnun Laila (literally "The Madman of Layla"), his first play.
• The Death of Cleopatra, his most famous play.
• 'Antara
• Ali bek al-Kabeer
• Qambeez
and two comedies:
• As-Set Huda (literally: Madam Huda)
• Al-Bakhila (literally: the Miser)
in addition to a prose play: the Princess of Andalusia.
Poetry
• The States of Arabs and the Great Men of Islam. Ash-Shawqiyyat, his selected works, in four volumes, including Nahj al-Burda, a tribute to the Prophet Muhammed
• A long poem about the History of Islam, named
Prose
Shawqi wrote several ill-written novels. A few survived. He also wrote chapters of prose, as he called them, about several and unrelated subjects, and collected them under the title: the Markets of Gold.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://chomo3.ahlamontada.com

ahmed shawqi
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الشموع  :: المنتديات العامة :: الشخصيات المشهورة-
انتقل الى: