مع تحيات ادارة و منتديات الشموع

منتدى الشموع
عزيزي الزائر عزيزتي الزائرة ينبغي عليك الدخول

و ان لم تكن مشترك في شبكتنا يسرنا ان تنضم الينا

منتدى الشموع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الشموع

اهلا بك يا زائر في منتدى الشموع >

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» إليكم اللعبة الرائعة جدا IGI 2 بحجم 180 ميجا فقط
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 25, 2012 2:12 am من طرف TheOther

» لعبة ازاى تخنق جارك 3 بروابط مباشرة سريعة(جار من الجحيم)(neighbours from hell 3)
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 14, 2012 5:17 pm من طرف kamal_fthy

» لعبة المغامرات والمعارك Warefare كاملة بحجم 840 ميجا
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 22, 2012 11:43 pm من طرف TheOther

» تحميل اللعبة الممتعة .. إزاي تخنق مديرك 2011
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 22, 2012 5:32 pm من طرف maged

» اللعبة الأسطورية الرائعة Overlord كاملة
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 18, 2012 3:53 am من طرف TheOther

» لعبة مغامرات السيارات Knight Rider 2 بحجم 550 ميجا
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 16, 2012 6:38 pm من طرف TheOther

» عضوة جديدة
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 14, 2011 12:00 pm من طرف الشموعة مضيء

» اعرف بنفسي
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 14, 2011 11:57 am من طرف الشموعة مضيء

» اللعبة الشيقة غزو الدجاج Crazy Chicken Invasion للتحميل
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 13, 2011 4:07 pm من طرف TheOther

» اللعبة الرائعة Toy story 3 على أكثر من سيرفر
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 12, 2011 6:18 pm من طرف TheOther

» لعبة GTA San Andreas بمساحة 600 ميجا فقط
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 26, 2011 12:29 am من طرف TheOther

» تحميل اللعبة الرائعة 7 Wonders II بحجم 16 ميجا فقط
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 20, 2011 8:25 pm من طرف TheOther

» لعبة Angry Birds بإصدار جديد 2012
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 17, 2011 3:56 pm من طرف TheOther

» لعبة السباقات والسرعة الرائعة Scar Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo كاملة بحجم خيالي
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 05, 2011 4:53 pm من طرف TheOther

» أقوى العاب التسلية والتشويق Over the Hedge
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 29, 2011 5:53 pm من طرف TheOther

» المعشوقة بيس 2012 Pes كاملة بالكراك بحجم 6.8 جيجا وبروابط صاروخيه تدعم الأستكمال
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 27, 2011 7:58 pm من طرف TheOther

» الإصدار الأخير من مشغل ومسرع الألعاب DirectX 12 حصرييييييي
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 22, 2011 12:07 pm من طرف shoeib2007

» تحميل فيلم Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2009 DvDRip XviD مدبلج
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 22, 2011 9:49 am من طرف TheOther

» أفلام تيمون و بومبا الثلاثة مدبلجة و أكثر من سيرفر
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 20, 2011 7:30 am من طرف TheOther

» ( حصريا ) مجموعة دورات تصميم موقع احترافى Pro template design course
Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 20, 2011 4:09 am من طرف khaled emad

الإبحار
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
amina
Malek Bennabi I_vote_rcapMalek Bennabi I_voting_barMalek Bennabi I_vote_lcap 
kholod
marwa_ch
mimi
kadero_a
YOUSEF HERO
سامية
ايمي
M.M.R.ABOZAHRA
سفير الغرام

Malek Bennabi

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
amina
المديرة العامة
المديرة العامة
amina

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 1216
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/09/2007

Malek Bennabi Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Malek Bennabi   Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Malek Bennabi
Malek bennabi has got darck eyes , fair hair and 1.65m and 70kg.
He was a prominent Algerian thinker (1905 – 1973). He wrote about human society, particularly Muslim society with a focus on the reasons behind the fall of muslim society.
The fall of Al-Muwaheed Dynasty that ruled North Africa including Spain from 1130 to 1269 marked a new devastating trend of undermining ideas. The lack of new ideas concurrently spurned the death of new civilisations. According to Malik Bennabi, with this, emerged what he coined – civilisational bankruptcy.
Algerian Malik Bennabi was born in Constantine. Highly regarded as the most eminent scholar, and thinker, of Post World War II Algeria, and one of the foremost intellectuals of the modern Muslim world. Educated in Paris and Algiers in Engineering, he later based himself in Cairo, where he spent much of his time toiling through fields of History, Philosophy and Sociology.
In 1963, upon returning to Algeria, he witnessed modern science and technological civilisations unfold before his very eyes. This has spurred him to reflect on the question of culture in the early nineteenth century. His approach was simple; not parroting what had been discovered before his time, but rather, searching for what constitutes the essence of culture and the birth of civilisation.
From one of his works, “Les Conditions de la Renaissance” (1948), he defined culture as the mode of being and becoming of a people. This includes aesthetic, ethical, pragmatic, and technical values. When these contents have been clearly defined, only then could various formulations of ideas be born. The birth of new ideas equals to a dynamic society that leads to the movement of vibrancy of a new civilisation.
In another book, “The Question of Culture” (1954), he said, the organisation of society, its life and movement, indeed, its deterioration and stagnation, all have a functional relation with the system of ideas found in that society. If that system were to change in one way or another, all other social characteristics would follow suit and adapt in the same direction. Ideas, as a whole, form an important part of the means of development in a given society. The various stages of development in such a society are indeed different forms of its intellectual developments. If one of those stages corresponds to what is called “renaissance”, it will mean that society at that stage is enjoying a wonderful system of ideas; a system that can provide a suitable solution to each of the vital problems in that particular society. He added that ideas influence the life of a given society in two different ways; either they are factors of growth of social life, or on the contrary, the role of factors of contagion, thus rendering social growth rather difficult or even impossible.
Malik Bennabi said that in the nineteenth century, the relations among nations were based on power for the position of a nation was dependent on the number of its factories, cannons, fleets and gold reserves. However, the twentieth century introduced a new development in which ideas were held in high esteem as national and international values. This development has not been strongly felt in many underdeveloped countries, for their inferiority complex has created a warped infatuation with the criteria of power that is based on objects.
Muslims living in an underdeveloped country will no doubt feel that they are inferior to people living in a developed country. They will gradually realise that what separates people is not geographical distance, but distance of another nature. As a result of this inferiority, Muslims ascribe this distance to the field of objects. They see their situation as an abomination caused by lack of weapons, aeroplanes and banks. Thus, their inferiority complex will lose its social efficacy, leading only to pessimism on the psychological level. On the social level, it will lead to what we have elsewhere called takdis (heaping-up). To turn this feeling into an effective driving-force, Muslims should ascribe their backwardness to the level of ideas, not to that of “objects”, for the development of the new world depends increasingly on ideational and intellectual criteria.
In underdeveloped countries, which are still within the sphere of influence of the superpowers, arms and oil revenues are no longer sufficient to support that influence. Ideas alone can do the job. The world has, therefore, entered a stage at which most of its problems can be solved only by certain systems of ideas. Therefore, the Arabs and other Muslim countries, especially those that do not possess a great deal of material power, should give more weight to the issue of ideas.
Malik Bennabi then criticised the Muslim society today for frequently falling into an apologetic state, where its members keep on harping on the civilisation that once was built by their forefathers. Muslims tend to circle around the archaic archaeological process, digging up past treasures instead of bridging progress with new ones.
Muslims today are in a state of disarray. Muslim countries and societies are largely imperialized by the West. This is truly not a failure of Islam, but because Muslims and those in governance abandoned the true understanding of what Islamic values connote. In this, Malik Bennabi again pointed out, after Egypt’s humiliation in the Six-Day war in June 1967, it is the ummah’s (global Muslim community) understanding and worldview, its stock of ideas rather than of arms and ammunition's, that needs to be renewed.
Obviously corrections need to be rectified. Although looking back to what had been achieved in the Golden Age of Islam is still relevant, what is more important is to be able to appreciate the political values and culture of models and systems implemented by past prophets, re-interpret and apply these to our contemporary society. Enriching the society is part of dynamism in Islam. Colonisation of minds has driven Muslims towards a state of moral and psychological decay. Again in his book, “Islam in History and Society” (1954), moral paralysis results in intellectual paralysis.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://chomo3.ahlamontada.com
ايمي
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 68
العمر : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/05/2008

Malek Bennabi Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Malek Bennabi   Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 15, 2008 8:08 pm

merçi bcp
amina
المديرة العامة
المديرة العامة
amina

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 1216
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/09/2007

Malek Bennabi Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Malek Bennabi   Malek Bennabi Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مايو 21, 2008 10:55 am

de rien iman
https://chomo3.ahlamontada.com

Malek Bennabi
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الشموع  :: المنتديات العامة :: الشخصيات المشهورة-
انتقل الى: